Thursday, December 3, 2015

KASOL (Day 1 and 2) - MY ANOTHER SOLO VENTURE! (XLI)

24th November 2015- 29th November 2015

Day 1 and 2


There was some jinx between Kasol and me,
whenever I used to make plan, my friends ditched me.


This time I decided to go solo
to explore the place with my own shadow.


I booked an evening bus from Delhi
reached Bhunter with an empty belly

On the adjacent seat I met a man
who was a contractor and a businessman

He snored the whole night
but when he talked, he talked  right

He discussed his business
and I discussed my passions

He asked that why I was alone
Didn't I like the company of known

I said I wanted to spend time with myself
To find and to explore myself

He helped me find a bus from Bhunter to Kasol
My guest house not being good I started taking a stroll

I booked a new place 'Raj Palace'
It was a perfect place to find solace.

I started exploring the roads and cafes
The Parvati river and the mountains. 

That's how the day was well spent
More to come as to what I saw and dreamt. 

PARVATI RIVER
GRAFFITI ON KASOL WALLS
EXPLORING KASOL
GRAFFITI
KASOL ROADS













No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ARAMBOL, GOA- A PERFECT SOLITUDE(XLIX)

18th December, 2015- 26th December, 2015 A beach of dreamers, where freedom touches my feet,  where love flourishes and love message...